CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008



I am feeling the need to express how thrilled I am that last Friday CNN wrote an article yesterday about first lady fashion (This is the article if your interested http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/homestyle/11/21/fashion.first.ladies.ap/index.html). I have to say that on election night I found myself fascinated in what Michelle Obama was wearing. Bangle bracelets, hoop earrings, hair that did not look like a helmet. jacked arms and a fabulous Narcisco Rodriguez dress. Although the dress with its unusual criss cross waist detail in my opinion was a brazen choice that she herself did not look completely comfortable in- I applauded her move to take that giant step out the box and try something unexpected. It was so cliche' to see Sarah Palin and Cindy McCain exiting the stage on election night in identical basic blah blah first lady suit dresses and coiffed hairdos. Obama was a breath of fresh fashion air. So what will Michelle be wearing on Inaugeration night on January 2009? For the inaugeration we recommend:
from left: A ruffled boucle' long jacket from St. John, a stunning draped dress from Luca Luca or a belted tweed jacket with sequined tweed skirt from Oscar de la Renta. Stunning!

0 comments: