CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The mother of invention

Necessity really is the mother of invention- or in this case creation. After years of coming home from work detailing out faux pas and golf claps over outfits I had seen over the course of the day to my fully uninterested live in- He said,- (unselfishly I'm sure)- why don't you start a blog? So what will I write about? Cry for help outfits I see on the streets of NY and fabulous ensembles and the women I hate because they get to wear them.
More seriously- I will be blogging about what I think will be hot and coming up in trends. More than for you (sorry readers) I need this blog as a brain stairmaster for me to work on designing future collections and being a fashion phenom (obviously).

Until next time

0 comments: