CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS!!!!!!!!!!








Blair Waldorf was correct. I don't care how good you think you look in leggings- wear a dress or long top over it. You know who you are. Please. Stop. Now.
On other news- liquid leggings are never ok at work. If your goal is to be taken less seriously then suit up because it's working. I have seen them worn mostly in black but I have had the unfortunate coincidence to see them in silver as well. This does not look good nor does it make me happy.
With so much fabulous hosiery and legwear out there this season there are endless possibilites if it's something different you are after. I am loving these 2 pairs of tights- the first from Marks and Spencer and the second from Topshop. They are unique and fun but also warm and appropriate! Blair would approve- please just wear them with a dress.

0 comments: